Vision Care & Products
Cordova Vision Center offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Cordova.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with your eye care provider.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Cordova optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Cordova Vision Center.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Cordova Vision Center.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Cordova, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Cordova Vision Center, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Cordova optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.
- Annual Eye Exam – At Cordova Vision Center a comprehensive eye exam includes your entire eye care history. In addition to detecting vision changes, regular eye exams can also detect life-threatening conditions.